- No Excessive Connections (Cloning).
- No Automated Downloading/Queing/XDCC Catching Scripts.
- No War Bots or War Scripts.
- No Bottler, Litmus, or IRC-ORK Clients.
- No Botnets.
- No Unauthorized XDCC bots - Join #help for more details.
- No Open proxies or BNC's.
- No Spamming, Mass Advertising or spreading Viruses/Trojans.
- No Nuking or DoS (Denial of Services) attacks.
- No Harrassment of fellow users.
- No Pornography.
- No Flooding.
- No Warez, XDCC, or Beta (illegal/copyrighted software/media) channels.
- No Pre-release or Illegal movies, MP3's or Software.
Any channel or user found breaking these rules (and who fail to take action
to correct the situation) will be removed from the network. If you feel you
were unfairly terminated you may post a message at the network forum in the
correct section. All complaints or logs presented MUST include timestamps.
Upon connecting to this network, your system will be scanned for the presence
of an insecure proxies and unwanted or infected clients and scripts. Please
do not view this as an attack.
If you do not understand, disagree with these rules or disagree with any of
our network rules, please DON'T CONNECT. Otherwise, the following applies:
You agree that you are a guest on a private system and use of this
server and network is a priviledge, NOT a right. This privilege can be
revoked at ANY time for ANY reason. Further you accept that you have no
claim to any data maintained by Dejatoons that you have used.
You also agree that by using Dejatoons, you may be exposed to offensive,
indecent or objectionable content. Under no circumstances will DejaToons
be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for
any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any
kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted
or otherwise made available via Dejatoons.
IRC is an unmoderated medium. You agree that you, and only you are responsible
for your own actions. You also agree that the network staff is NOT responsible
for the content found on this network or server, except what is done through
their own actions.
Bottom line...if you can exercise a little common sense and follow the
rules everything should be fine.